Sunday, November 27, 2011

In a hungover state of mind, and not wanting to do any form of school related work, I have decided to come up with a post listing quotes that I deem worthy in a humorous way, coming straight out of a certain professor's mouth.

It makes me feel better when I give you that F.- in reply to when I said I wouldn't mind slaving for your class despite not getting an A for it for sure.

If you can't find a spa/eatery next to a run down shophouse or a mosque/temple, photoshop it!

(Insert my name) is a good student, she can co-ordinate a birthday party, make a strong drink, and control her group members.

You've asked for an essay exam  throughout the past 1.5 years and when I finally give one you couldn't come through .

You deserve a drink since you're done with the mid term. (Don't I have a 3 page essay due in two days time as what you said before?)

It's 5pm on a Saturday afternoon, finish up now and its time for food and beer!

(insert professor's name) is an example of someone who is socially awkward. (Then he goes on for ten minutes about the briefcase story.)

You asked me what I'm doing. I could be eating. Or killing students like you. (at the bus stop after the mid term)



Will think of more later. Uufff. Why didn't I come up with this during the semester? Would have been way more fun, seriously. Now I'm struggling to recall all the nonsensical things that cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment