Thursday, November 24, 2011

This ain't sports related but since it's Thanksgiving, I decided that I'd do a dedication post here instead.

What am I thankful for?
The Yankees and Tar Heels! Round the year sporting action that I never get bored of watching: Formula One racing, baseball, college hoops, college football, ice hockey and of course NBA which I dearly miss cause of the lock out.

Non-sports wise:
Still being in college, having a roof over my head.
Encouraging and star professors ie young Kris who taught me medical sociology (I took a class under him last year and he was good enough so I did another one and did way better!), Andy, the third class I've taken under him, one every year with the exception of 2010. Chris.... oh my god. Where do I even start? One of th most amazing professors I've had in my whole life in college, and possibly high school. I'd never get tired of listening to his lectures and attending classes, to date I've yet to skip a class taught by him all semester. Teaching style keeps me wanting to read up after the lecture has ended and even when I ask a million questions and make him repeat what he just said, in simpler terms, dude never gets mad. One of the few professors I'd let my mates meet, and they actually like him. I'll never get an A for any classes but it's still worth slaving for.

Friends that I could talk for hours to: Renny and Kevin Mcgahan, the other Kevin, Hillbilly, Zarena.

I'll think of more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment